span.fullpost {display:inline;}

Miranda Writes

LOL! So cheesy, but cool!!

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Patience

I've been working very hard on my patience at home with my daughter. I think I've made a break through. I find that everything goes smoother all around if I just try to sympathize with the disability of being a two year old. Most of the time I'm so wrapped up in my own stuff that I forget that she's a little person, she has feelings too. She has needs and wants that are hard for her to express and I am her mama, I need to be there to help her out with those things.

Now the true test. Patience at work and the rest of my life. I don't know if I mentioned but my issue was not just with Nevaeh. It was with patience all around. Work is a bad one. I work for a prescription benefit company, dealing with irate member(we all know how shitty Rx benefits are right? Especially if your on a lot of meds) most of which are old and decrepit...it's just stressful.

Road rage....I'm so bad with this one. Nevaeh will even yell at people in other cars for no reason because of my road rage. It's bad it's just bad.

Overly sensitive to my own feelings. If a friend doesn't call or text me back within the time i have allotted them, I start to get pissed off and impatient even though I really have no clue what the hold up is on there end. They could be dead, showering, sleeping, but my mind instantly goes to 'they're avoiding me!!.' Crazy, I know!

Inanimate objects. They are inanimate because they're suppose to do what I WANT THEM TO DO!!! Lol, this one is probably the most retarded. I get so pissed of when some....thing doesn't cooperate with me....even twisty ties piss me off sometimes. It's rather ridiculous, I know.

I think all around, in almost any situation I have little patience, and a big problem with having a bad attitude. I'm trying to let my patience with my daughter spill out into the rest of my life, because ultimately it's all small stuff and I'm sweating over nothing. In the long run none of these things really matter, and I'm just giving myself premature gray hairs and wrinkles.

perspective!~ perspective!~ perspective!~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home