span.fullpost {display:inline;}

Miranda Writes

LOL! So cheesy, but cool!!

Sunday, July 13, 2008

autism-vaccines and Holllywood

Newbie mommy and actress Amanda Peets is speaking out on her beliefs on several parenting topics, namely vaccines. She will be shooting a video designed to raise awareness as to the importance of vaccinating your children and doing it within recommended schedule. This video is called ‘Every Child By Two’. She said, and I quote, ” I feel that parents who don't vaccinate their children are parasites."
In a recent interview with Cookie magazine she’s also mentioned her own daughter Frances “Frankie”, “ I don’t like to give her medicine or put sunscreen on her.” Frankie is up-to-date on her vaccines (with no staggering), and she will soon appear in a public-service announcement for ‘Every Child by Two’, urging all parents to vaccinate their children.

Okay, first off, NO SUNSCREEN! Are you freaking serious? Is this chick whacked? She’s going to stick her not even two year old daughter on TV for a public service announcement on a highly controversial issue about shooting your kids up with all rounds of several diseases by two years of age, but she’s doesn’t like giving her daughter medicine or sunscreen!? Do I need to explain further, is it just me or is this the most f*cked up logic ever!

Second, just the name of that video Every Child By Two, pisses me off. I also have opted into vaccinations for my daughter, however after extensive research on the pro's and cons I came to my own conclusion. There are certain manufacturers of vaccinations (cough*Eli lily *cough) that do add potential harmful ingredient as well as high levels of mercury to cut cost. This was actually added as a clause to the Patriot Act that this company would not be responsible for any liability issues related to their poison vaccines. I also am able to comprehend the benefits of vaccinations.
The Chinese don't shoot their kids up with any diseases until they've reached five years of age. I think this is wise, and although I haven't gone that far, you better believe I do not follow the vaccination schedule as recommended. I waited a year before taking my daughter in, and we do them one at a time. Yes, she is behind, but she's not acquired any sudden and 'unexplainable' developmental challenges either. I was in shock when she went to her first check up at 1 month old and they 'strongly advised' me to shoot my daughter up with 6 different diseases at one time. I told them to go to hell.
I know that it’s really pointless to give a crap what these Hollywood starlets think, but how dumb can you be? I would advise anyone who is looking for more info on vaccines and autism to look into 1 of these topics. Eli Lily and Co. and their clause in the Patriot Act regarding poisonous levels of mercury, the Federal Court case regarding Autism-Vaccines in which compensation was deemed appropriate for several cases…although there are some 5,000 cases pending.

Check out this article. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/david-kirby/government-concedes-vacci_b_88323.html
I know this is controversial, and I’m sorry if I’ve offended anyone but SHIT! These are our kids God dammit! The government is NOT the all knowing, they’re just people like us, and frankly their little organizations (the FDA comes to mind!) have royally ass raped up in the past without Vaseline on several occasions! Do your own research people; make your own decisions, please!

1 Comments:

At July 13, 2008 at 12:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with your viewpoint. I, too, can't feel good about knowingly subjecting my newborn to all these potentially damaging vaccinations. How can a mother ignore the potential for allowing a Dr. to harm her child just because the Dr. has a medical degree & (s)he should know best?! We have to make our own informed decision based on research & knowlege, & common sense! My boyfriend & I brought Caleb in for the first of his vaccinations a month ago, but we asked to only have him get two at a time (instead of the 6 he was supposed to get on his first visit!) Now this Friday he goes in for two more. But we are opting to only vaccinate against the more serious & common of the diseases, first, & spread out the shots to lessen the overload on his little body's immune system. We are holding off on the most toxic ones, if we ever have him get them at all. I'm still weighing the pro's & con's. It sucks about the pressure society & government put on you though in regards to allowing kids to register for school/daycares. Who's looking out for the kids? We vaccinate in the name of protecting our kids from diseases, but at the same time, we potentially expose them to substances that can harm them & do just as much damage, if not more--seems like a Catch22. I struggle with the risks vs the benefits. It's a tough call on what to do. But like my chiropractor says, our bodies have an immune system for a reason. WE need to allow it to fight off any infections/diseases naturally. Makes sense!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home