span.fullpost {display:inline;}

Miranda Writes

LOL! So cheesy, but cool!!

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Date Night

So, I have a few single mother friends with little girls around the same age as my daughter. One of which I decided to invite over last night for a taco dinner/play date. It was fun we had some taco, a few beers. The girls played. I also invited a single father friend over. Although he didn't have his little girl at the time. He did bring a female friend along with a 7 week old baby.
Now I'm not sure if this is a mommy thing across the board, but OMG, that precious little baby. So little, so sweet, so innocent...with that great baby smell! I almost died! Every time I see a newborn I want another baby! WTF is that about!?
Now, my logical side says 'just get your tubes tied now!'...but then there's this stupid maternal side that just yearns to hold a tiny little human against me while he snuggles completely still in my arms, staring into my eyes with total trust and comfort. God!
I think I need to avoid baby's, because I've already reasoned that if I ever do have another child, it will not be until Nevaeh is old enough to change diapers. We're looking at at least 8-10 more years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home