span.fullpost {display:inline;}

Miranda Writes

LOL! So cheesy, but cool!!

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

plan of action

Okay, so I’ve been thinking…. a few short weeks of some strong will power, and a few good ideas on manageable activities and I should be good to go. Smoking is going to be tougher, I’ve already accepted that, but the whole lazy beer phase I’ve found myself in is a newbie and I have a feeling it can be slain with ease. I’m trying to logic that the beer is partially (ok, mostly) responsible for the excess in empty calories, so hello, no brainer. Win-win, two birds with one stone and all that jazz.

I’ve wanted to get into the habit of walking after dinner, but have always managed to justify why I can’t. For one I live in an apartment building next to a semi busy road with no sidewalks. Another is I can’t bring myself to load myself and my daughter into the car, burn some gas in order to drive to a place where we can then walk. However, I have not really explored the surrounding neighborhood to see if there is a safer place to walk near by. I could do this easily on my way home from work.

To recap, stop buying beer and start walking more.

I’ve been…I’ll say, hefty in the past and somehow lost tons of weight in a short period of time. The first time being when I was about 18. At that time I blamed the depo shot (injectable contraceptive) when I lost all the weight. I just didn’t feel like eating, period and the shot seemed to be the only thing that was different.

The second time being when I was 20. This was right after I had my daughter. Well, there was this guy I had the hots for at my work. I desperately needed him to notice me as something besides the big fat pregnant co-worker I had been. And it worked…yay me! But I still can’t draw any real conclusions.

So to be on the safe side I started back up on the Depo-Provera shot and I’ve found a cute boy to crush on. =D

We’ll see what happens.

**Btw-I do realize that a birth control shot and puppy love is no substitution for a proper diet and exercise and I should consult my physician before starting blah blah blah blah! Thank you and goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home