span.fullpost {display:inline;}

Miranda Writes

LOL! So cheesy, but cool!!

Saturday, January 03, 2009

I found a picture of Nevaeh's first smile. Now that's a smile! She looks so fresh and new yet so much like an old man.
I miss that age though. I never thought something as simple as a smile would be so precious and exciting. Now adays a certain smile from Nevaeh can be scary and suspicious.
Back then I remember wishing she wouldn't sleep so damned much so I could stare into her eye balls. Now I am relieved when bedtime comes and goes ending with a sleeping baby and minimal struggling.
Nowadays I get excited over the sound of turds hitting water instead of having to scrape turds out of little girl undies and dry morning because I hate laundry and having to scrub her matress with cat piss spray.
Aint she cuuuuuute!!!!!

1 Comments:

At January 6, 2009 at 2:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Miranda. She was a cutey pie when she was born and she is getting prettier and prettier as she grows. Just like her mother. Love you. GMA

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home