span.fullpost {display:inline;}

Miranda Writes

LOL! So cheesy, but cool!!

Thursday, August 07, 2008

So far so good

Okay, so I didn't actually go for a walk last night, but I did scope out some surrounding neighborhood and there is some walking room. I just have to get past a stretch of sidewalk-less road with Nevaeh to get to it, but it's doable.
I had zero beers last night, which I wouldn't even consider a big deal cuz, ya know, my baby's a trip so I was distracted.
So far so good. I think exercising needs to be done, just gotta find the motivation to do it. I have Pilate's and an exercise ball, I can go walking and stuff. Shit man! I have a two year old! How hard can it be to find stuff to get me moving?
Oh well, it's only been a day but so far so good. I'm going to try to surround myself with some get up and go friends, hopefully that will help me get moving!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home