span.fullpost {display:inline;}

Miranda Writes

LOL! So cheesy, but cool!!

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The verge of a breakdown

I have been in limbo with the whole court deal regarding support for my daughter. I just want to understand what I need to do to get what's fair. A child support order based on the CORRECT income of the sperm donor(which btw is a psychic(a boogie boogie!) working for cash) and back child support from the day my daughter was born. This is what's right. This is what's fair.
I cannot afford a lawyer and since the case is being handled in a totally different state then where my daughter and I reside I can't get assistance for a lawyer. I am told that because I don't have representation and the sperm donor does I have to respond to any form or any information his lawyer requests of me, however I do not have the right to the same information from the sperm donor. Every court document since the beginning of this mess, I've had to obtain by calling the clerks office and paying for copies.
I have no state currently handling my case, I have no attorney. I have no person or party that will provide me with any of the infomation I need. I've never been through anything like this before so I don't know what to expect or what is expected of me. I am so frusterated I can't even see straight. I'm not sure what I'm suppose to do at this point. If I do nothing it looks like I not cooperating and I obviously am not interested in support. I need to do something, take some sort of action. Play some kind of role in this but what?
Nevaeh is already without a father figure...I've slowly grown to accept that, but I refuse to roll over and allow the sperm donor to get away with not providing the full support that my daughter deserves. I refuse!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home