span.fullpost {display:inline;}

Miranda Writes

LOL! So cheesy, but cool!!

Sunday, August 31, 2008

ENOUGH

I have made a very hard decision recently. It is very much not of my character to rationalize the way I have decided to do, but I've done it and am very proud for my maturity and presence of mind.

I have decided to wash my hands of the child support situation. My sperm donor will pay support, regardless of how meager and I will be satisfied and grateful of that amount no matter how much I feel it unfair or based in untruths.

I will no longer let the things I cannot control, control my mood, stress level and emotions. I will always remember all that I have to be thankful for.

My health and youth, my healthy and wonderful, smart,sensitively and snugly daughter, my job which allows me to have everything I need and some of what I want, my vehicle which allows me to get where I must and which I trust to be reliable to road trip it for leisurely purposes. My family and friends. Last but not least, I am thankful for endless possibilities; the chance and choice to make my life exactly what I want it to be and plenty of time to mold it.

I have also resolve to live my life with no regrets. To make an effort to mend the choices I've made in the past in which the consequences still remain to this day. I want to be able to say that I at least tried, even if I cannot be forgiven. Even if I cannot make people see things for what they really are. For the sake of my daughter, I tried.

That being said, this is my mindset. I have forgiven the sperm donor for everything that he's done, for all the lies and manipulation, and for turning his own back and assisting in making sure his family's back is turned on an innocent child who deserves all the love in the world. I have forgiven him and in my own heart there is a truce. Life is too short to be mad all the time. So much good passes you by when you're caught up in negativity that you cannot control. I won't miss anymore opportunities to live happily ever after with my daughter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home