span.fullpost {display:inline;}

Miranda Writes

LOL! So cheesy, but cool!!

Monday, March 01, 2010

Update: Dieting

If you have no clue what this update is for please read my last post.


I am seeing results in my diet. I know I’m making progress because I’ve gotten unsolicited comments from co-workers that I look thinner. I really like the path that I’m on now. It feels nice to be going in the right direction! I’ve set up goals for myself in the month of February and I’m sorry to say I didn’t meet those goals. Maybe the goals were set too high, I’m not sure. What I am sure of is that I could have done better. I could have been more dedicated and disciplined. It is still winter and I have 20 days until the first day of spring. The task as a whole equal about 35lbs, but breaking it up seems for feasible and also fun as it gives me the chance to mark my progress and determine what’s working and what isn’t. So I’m resetting some goals here. Giving myself a little challenge. How much weight can I lose in 20 days? Ready, set, GO!!



Posts to come:
SPRING CLEANING: MIND, BODY, SPIRIT
I’ll be setting aside a day of vacation at the end of this month for this purpose alone. Cleaning out my physical space and intern cleaning out my muddled mind!! In a good way though!! I can’t wait!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home