span.fullpost {display:inline;}

Miranda Writes

LOL! So cheesy, but cool!!

Monday, December 07, 2009

Stop it Miranda!

When is enough going to be enough? I just keep gaining weight. I become more and more disgusted with myself by the day. I spend all my time thinking about losing the weight and pining over my 21 year old body and planning my strategy and decorating my food journal and printing out my fitness calendar and guess what? I actually take NO action what so ever! I just keep eating and being lazy like every other day in the last almost 2 years I’ve been struggling with this. Now, that really blows! That blows worse than if I was doing nothing at all because I’m talking myself into a diet, weight loss frenzy and the failure to take action is a double whammy to my confidence as a result. How long can I talk and talk and talk to myself and produce no follow through before I can’t even take myself seriously anymore? It’s ridiculous! I should be ashamed of myself! Burly, that’s what I am. Burly and manly looking. I’m starting to get one of those stomachs that hang down over my pants, and even if I pull my pants up over the sag you can still see the disgusting fat bulge underneath my pants. Like those people that are so fat you wonder where their fat stops and their privates begin. AHHHHHH! Stop it stop it! Miranda stop it right now! No more talking. Doing something fatty!!! This is my new weight loss plan put down the damn fork and eat less, get off my fat ass and move more!!! God I piss myself off sometimes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home