span.fullpost {display:inline;}

Miranda Writes

LOL! So cheesy, but cool!!

Monday, April 04, 2011

The end - a new beginning

I feel like I’m losing touch with this blog. I’m not sure if I am outgrowing it, or just losing interest since I don’t have many people reading…

It’s almost like everything I could possibly ever have to say I have said before. Maybe the truly important things rest more within the unsaid. That is a scary notion when you believe, as I do, in the power of written words. So I’m wondering if I should close this chapter now. I will always love to write, but writing my goals just seems to be getting redundant.

For a lot of years now I have been playing with the idea of gathering up all of my journals, notebooks, random pieces of loose leaf paper with thoughts, journal entries, poem, lyrics everything! And just typing it all out on my computer, putting everything in chronological order, just to see what kind of material I have. Who knows what the future will hold, but I know that the goals I’ve had for the last 2 years are not going to change until I accomplish them. They are all memories and prioritized. There is no longer a need for me to write them and rewrite them over and over. It is just a waste of time at this point and I am not going to keep this running joke going anymore.

I will post an update once I’ve got new goals, but until I’ve gotten back down to my goal weight, quit smoking and can call myself a patient person while keeping a straight face, I am done here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home